This is one of the last weekends of summer for the kids, and it's full of things to do.
- Ready to rumble: Rodeo of the Ozarks' Demolition Derby is racing into Springdale on Saturday.
- On the rocks: The Bentonville Whiskey Festival is back, and it's got food, entertainment, and whiskey to share with adults from across the region.
- Sounds of Sunday: The Momentary's Courtyard Sessions are back this weekend, with live music from One Penny Shy and The Irie Lions, presented by House of Songs.
- Moving fast: Mountain bikers from across the region can compete in the Kessler Mountain Jam.
- Behind the brains: Factory Obscura is an art collective that's bringing its talents to downtown Springdale this fall, and the exhibition opens tonight.
- To the ball game: The NWA Naturals are facing off against the Frisco RoughRiders this weekend.
- Food, music, art: Crystal Bridges is hosting a Food Truck Rodeo this Sunday.
- Dinner and a movie: The Hwy 112 Drive-In movie theater will have family-friendly movie choices every night this weekend.
Have a great weekend, and see you Monday!