Although it's not spring yet, it certainly feels like it is. Here are some ways you can experience it:
- Pedal: Ride along with the Women of OZ on their monthly flagship ride this Saturday.
- Flipping pages: Hit up a book sale in the Fayetteville Public Library's lobby this weekend.
- Runnin': Running of the Hogs is this Saturday! Be a part of the fun in-person or sign up for the virtual event.
- Sit back: Watch a film or two at the Rogers Film Festival this weekend.
- Real stories: Listen to Marshallese nuclear survivors speak in a panel at Crystal Bridges on Saturday.
- Tune in: Get your live music fix this weekend with shows happening across the region.
- Appreciate: Cheers to beer and art - visit at a local artist's pop-up gallery featured at Ozark Beer Co Saturday.
- Awareness: Participate in a suicide prevention walk on the U of A campus this weekend.
Have fun this weekend, be safe, and we'll be in your inbox again Monday!