Nice work this week, NWA! Here are a few ideas to help you unwind this weekend.
- Artsy folks: INVERSE 2022, a three-day art festival, begins at 10a today at the Momentary.
- This book is lit: Readers and aspiring writers will love True Lit Festival, a weekend full of author talks and workshops on topics like comics, fiction, songwriting, and making a great pitch to a publisher.
- Calling all hogs home: Cheer on the U of A Homecoming Parade tonight at 6p as the Razorbacks gear up to take down Liberty on Saturday at 3p.
- Take a hike: Join Best Friends with your furry friend for a group hike around Lake Fayetteville this Saturday at 10a.
- Dia De Muertos: Honor the departed at the Day of the Dead Celebration in Downtown Springdale this Saturday, Nov 5 from 11:30a-7p.
- Ditto: The Museum of Native American History in Bentonville will host an all-day Day of the Dead Celebration including a costume contest on Saturday, Nov 5 from 10a-5p.
- Made local: Find locally handcrafted goods during the NWA Makers Market at the Washington County Fairgrounds this Sunday, Nov 6 from 10a-5p.
Have a great weekend. See you Monday.