Ready for the weekend? There are plenty of fun things going on this weekend, so we are too!
- Celebrate: It's National Farmers Market Week, and DBI is celebrating with Shop the Market and POP! Kids Club events.
- 129th: Head out to Gravette to experience the 129th Gravette Day, a day filled with festivities celebrating the town.
- Day of fun: Elkfest is back again, raising funds to support local causes and entertain you with a myriad of activities.
- Polo in NWA? That's right. There's a polo club in NWA, and they are hosting Chix with Stix, bringing female polo athletes together for two matches in Gravette this Sunday. Spectators get to join in on the fun with a champagne halftime divot stomp, bring your own brunch, and contests for best hat and shoes.
- Mimosa fest: Head to Nomads Southtown this weekend to partake in the weekend long Mimosa Fest.
- Bluer grass: It's Bluegrass Night at Railyard Live Saturday from 6-10p.
Have fun this weekend, and we'll see you next week!