Whew - what a week right? Snow in late April? These days, nothing surprises us - we're just waiting on the weekend. So kick back, relax, and let us take care of your weekend plans. Here are a few of our recs:
- Serotonin Sunday: It’s happening again! Airship Coffee at Coler will welcome @djryanstorey into the beer garden for a mid-Sunday afternoon of feel-good, serotonin-boosting music. One thing is for sure - mimosas will be had!
- Forest Fest: Join Crystal Bridges on Sunday for a celebration of food, drink, art, and the spring season while you relax among the beautiful spring blooms of the North Forest.
- Celebrate Mother Earth: The Botanical Garden of the Ozarks will host an Earth Day Festival from 1-5pm on Sunday.
- The outdoor event includes family-friendly activities, crafts, music, games and giveaways.
- Jazz it up: The Fayetteville Jazz Festival will return for a third year as the U of A Community Music School, Institute for Creative Music, and Fayetteville Public Library host festival events all weekend! April 23-25.
- 26.2: The Hogeye Marathon, half marathon, 5k and other events will begin on Saturday, April 24th.
- Spring into OZ: This Saturday, the OZ family is getting together for a reunion to celebrate change in season at Thaden Fieldhouse in Bentonville. Bikes, planes, food, art, parks are all part of the plan. You can register for the free event here.
Did we miss anything? If so, you can email us here. Have a wonderful weekend and see you Monday!