Take a look at these ideas to make the most of the last weekend before Christmas!
- Pass the popcorn: This weekend, Malco Razorback Cinema will host a limited release of Mindcage, a crime thriller filmed in Fayetteville starring Martin Lawrence and John Malkovich.
- Gift Shopping: Take advantage of the last weekend of holiday markets in Fayetteville to wrap up your gift list.
- Holly Joggy Christmas: The Botanical Garden of the Ozarks is hosting the 10th annual Jingle Bell Jog on Saturday, Dec 17, with a 5K beginning at 9a and a Children's Fun Run at 10a.
- Merry Chrysler: Enjoy cookies, cocoa, and free crafts with Santa and Santa Paws therapy dogs at Lewis Automotive Group in Fayetteville this Saturday, Dec 17, from 10a-1p.
- Wreaths of honor: The Fayetteville National Cemetary will decorate memorial stones for Wreaths Across America on Saturday, Dec 17, from 10a-12p. Sign up here if you want to place your own wreath on the grave of a loved one.
- Swing, batter, batter: Reserve an indoor batting cage with friends at Arvest Ball Park, and try not to strike out!
- Concert hopping: Take a look at these exciting shows happening at venues all over NWA this weekend.
- Last chance: Fifteen local makers are hosting a Last Minute Market full of locally crafted goods at 6302 Wilkerson Street in Fayetteville from 10a-4p on Sunday, Dec 18.
Enjoy yourselves, Northwest Arkansas! We'll see you Monday.