Airship Coffee - Roastery Production Tech
The production tech role at Airship ensures that all production systems are operating efficiently and that all production procedures are being executed in a way that maintains quality products and creates the most customer value.
The Production Tech is responsible for the following work areas:
- Inventory stocking/restocking
- Packaging coffee
- Fulfilling orders
- Facility and equipment maintenance
- Food safety
Specific responsibilities and expectations include:
- Maintain facilities, cupping-lab and production space cleaning, upkeep and organization
- Record and analyze production data related to order management, packaging preparation, and fulfillment to drive efficiency into production processes
- Perform routine equipment cleaning and maintenance
- Efficiently coordinate outgoing shipments to customers to ensure a quality experience
- Maintain food safety records in accordance with food safety policy and procedures.