DC Sparks Construction, LLC - Commercial Framers/Rough Carpentry
$250.00 Sign-on Bonus
Commercial Framers/Rough Carpentry Needed
We are currently accepting applications to fill positions for Commercial Framers/Rough Carpentry. Candidates must have own transportation, be willing to travel and be highly motivated. Drug screen, physical and criminal background check is required of successful candidates.
- Safety practices, including selection and application of personal protective equipment, fall prevention devices, barricades, warning and signaling devices, etc.
- Communication skills, including use of written, verbal, and graphic materials to convey information (i.e. written specs, blueprints, pictures, drawings, etc.)
- Proper selection and use of hand tools, small and large power tools, lifting and hoisting equipment, measuring tools, etc
- Proper selection and use of measuring tools and instruments, including tape rules, scales, rules, levels, etc.
Layout and Alignment Skills:
- Correct application of optical and laser instruments and measuring tools for establishing center lines and elevation, as applied to installation and alignment of machinery and equipment.
Performs any combination of the following duties on construction projects:
Activities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare the layout of the project
- Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions
- Select materials.
- Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
- Work with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall.
- Check work along the way to ensure it's up to code and specifications.
- Install partitions, doors, and windows.
- Possess own hand tools to perform required tasks
- Ability to wear a full body harness and work at heights while tied off
- Willing to Work and have reliable Transportation
- Ability to work, day, swing, and night shifts (sometimes long hours)
- Must have 2 years of experience in construction
- Must have valid Driver's license and pass Driver's background check
- Must Pass Drug Test
- Must have a smart phone and access to the internet
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to work in safety sensitive construction zone, around large machinery and heavy equipment
- Ability to work cooperatively with a team in a fast-paced and complex environment
Job Type: Full-time
Available Benefits: Health/Vision/Dental/Supplemental Insurance, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay