Visit Rogers - Destination Marketing
Looking for meaningful work in a caring culture? Want to apply your attitude and skills to make a difference in your local community? As the Destination Marketing Organization for the City of Rogers, Visit Rogers increases opportunities by promoting the destination, developing the Rogers brand, and supporting the entire Rogers community.
We need an innovative and passionate individual to join our dynamic team as Destination Sales Manager, promoting Rogers to small meetings and associations, sporting events, group tours, and other designated markets, creating economic opportunities for our partners and the community.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Dedication to building community through tourism
• Passion for collaboration in a team environment
• Desire to master best sales practices in the hospitality industry
• Knack for creating and executing sales strategies that increase business and economic impact to the destination from the assigned markets.
• Excellent verbal communications and presentation skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Hospitality related field.
• 2 years relevant work experience in hotel or hospitality sales and customer service highly preferred.
• Overnight travel is required
Visit Rogers offers a competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with experience. This full-time, non-exempt position reports directly to the Director of Sales and Executive Director, and is a member of the Visit Rogers team, a division of the Rogers-Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber’s vision is to build business and grow community. The Rogers-Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
TO APPLY: Email a cover letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates only will be contacted for consideration.