Fossil Cove Brewing Co - Bartender / Beervangelist
Fossil Cove Brewing Co. is seeking a Bartender/Beervangelist. This position requires someone with a passion for customer service, a positive outlook, strong work ethic, interest in craft beer and ability to connect with the customer.
If interested please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or drop by the Tasting Room and give it to us in person!
Job Description: Bartender, Beervangelist
Daily Duties, Functions, Responsibilities:
- Properly serve a selection of craft beers, cider and wine.
- Effectively communicate Fossil Cove offerings and recommend craft beers to consumers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Educate customers about craft beer and tell the Fossil Cove story
- Represent Fossil Cove with enthusiasm
- Effectively use P.O.S system
- Clean, maintain and keep bar, back bar, storage and customer seating areas
- Foster a welcoming environment
- Achieve customer education goals
- Responsibly serve and work around alcohol products
- Maintain high service standards
- Work effectively as a member of the service team
- Accomplish other tasks as needed Skills/Experience desired:
- Excellent Customer Service
- Passion for people
- Love of craft beer
- Cicerone Certified Beer Server
- Barista Experience a plus
- Effective communicator
- Knowledge of craft beer styles and brewing process
- At least 1 year serving/bartending experience or equivalent skills
- Interest in beer education
- Ability to lift heavy objects, +50lbs, safely
- Ability to safely work in brewery environment
- Work efficiently and stay focused in high volume situations
- Passion for craft products and getting involved in local communities Schedule: 20-30hrs/wk. Evening and weekend availability required.