Retail Store Manager - Retail Store Manager
This position will prioritize the following tasks:
- Managing all operations of company retail store, such as budget, cleaning in-store pickup, inventory, and hiring, training and managing retail staff
- Coordinating and overseeing all retail-related events (pop-ups, sales, etc.)
- Decorate and merchandise in-store product in a creative way
- Manage all store customer service
- Envision and develop an engaging, fun, and vibrant workspace that embodies our company’s culture to our local customers
B-Unlimited is growing at such a rapid rate and we are hiring strategically to fill our team with A+ players who are quick learners, thought leaders, and problem solvers. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Below you’ll find a bit about the vision of B-Unlimited, who we are to our clients and customers, and who we strive to be to one another internally. We believe very strongly in the values of our people and that we all strive to be better humans to ourselves, each other and to our customers. The below should give some direction to that.
OUR MISSION - "from thought to cloth"
OUR VISION - "To be the world's most unique, original, & innovative t-shirt company in the eyes of our employees, communities, & most importantly our customers."
OUR ETHOS - Be unique. Be yourself. Be unlimited.
- RESPONSIBLE - Our planet was here long before us and will be here long after. We choose to invest our time & efforts effectively for our future and yours.
- COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE - We are truly skilled craftspeople that care deeply about every part of the process, like elves, but way more likeable.
- PEOPLE FOCUSED - Yeah, we make great t-shirts. But our true end-goal is to celebrate and love all people. And yes, this means you!
- CREATIVE - Whether it's design, systems, or just plain problem solving, we have the ability to see something that doesn't exist and make it a reality.
- LIFE GIVING - Open-minded, empathetic, respect for all, & carrying emotional intelligence with a positive outlook.
- PERSONALLY ACCOUNTABLE - Reliable, disciplined, & takes ownership of responsibilities & actions.
- ENGAGED - Great listener who is supportive, clear in communication with a focus on collaborative propensity and a willingness to learn.
- AUTHENTIC - Being honest to yourself & others about your strengths & weaknesses. Exudes integrity, authenticity & trustworthiness.
- SERVANT-MINDED - Putting the needs of others before yourself. See the need, acknowledge the need, act on the need.
- CLEAR COMMUNICATOR - Direct, responsive & efficient conversations in all mediums.
Quarterly Bonus based on Quarterly Company Sales Goals:
- Bronze Goal: 1 Day's Pay Bonus
- Silver Goal: 3 Days' Pay Bonus
- Gold Goal: 5 Days' Pay Bonus
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance paid at 75% for employee and 25% for family (subject to change based on renewals) *eligible after first 60 days of employment
- Matching 401K of up to 4% of your salary after meeting qualification criteria
- Gym membership at Fitness One (NW Arkansas Locations)
- 5 days of PTO years 1-3 (after first 60 days of employment), 10 days after 3 years, and 15 days after 5 years
- 12 days of annual paid company holidays
The person in this position must have the following characteristics:
- Extremely organized and efficient
- Strong leader with a desire to mentor and train
- Creative and have a strong eye for aesthetics
- Outstanding customer service
- Excellent communicator able to navigate complex situations with HQ, customers, and employees