3 Washington County locations were recently added to the National Register of Historic Places.
- In the books: The locations added to the Register includ: the Presbyterian Center in Fayetteville, the Winslow Commercial Historic District, and the North Garvin Drive Historic District. The Register makes these recent additions honorary and potentially eligible for grant and tax programs on a national level.
- Locations: The Presbyterian Center in Fayetteville was built in 1964 along the northern edge of the University of Arkansas campus. 3 houses built between 1961-83 in Fayetteville are commemorated in the list along with 3 buildings important in Winslow history, one of which was constructed sometime before 1929.
See the full Arkansas Register HERE.