Welcome to the first official weekend of summer. Here are some activities around the region you should check out:
- Yee haw: The Rodeo of the Ozarks is back for the 76th year this weekend, with events running through Saturday.
- A Springdale celebration: The Jenee Fleenor Hometown Celebration has music and events for the whole weekend, honoring Springdale's award-winning female fiddler.
- Spicing things up: The Momentary Green is hosting a Food Truck Rodeo this Sunday from 4-7p.
- Sizzlin' Saturday: Local companies are gathering this weekend in Springdale to host NWA's first annual SeltzerFest, offering local seltzers, live music, and a variety of food trucks.
- Take to the theatre: TheatreSquared had its opening night of Matilda: The Musical last night. You can watch the show yourself in the new Fayetteville Public Library Event Center this weekend.
- Canine concert: Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art is inviting NWA's people and pets out to enjoy their Saturday summer nights at the Forest Concert Series.
- Don't miss a beat: If you've been waiting for some concerts, look no further. Music is playing around NWA every night this weekend.