Happy Friday, NWA! There's a lot going on this weekend around the region, here is what we recommend checking out:
- Roots HQ on the Avenue: First weekend of live outdoor performance in downtown Fayetteville is happening tonight and tomorrow at the Roots HQ.
- Campbell Crawfish: Theo's and Fossil Cove have joined forces to bring you the first annual Campbell Ave Crawfish Boil.
- Spring sale: Behind on your spring planting? Benton County spring plant sale and expo is this weekend in downtown Bentonville.
- Rhea Lana: Making a stop in NWA, Rhea Lana's kids consignment begins today at the Rogers Convention Center and runs all weekend.
- Opening the Vault: Vault Bar is turning 3. This downtown Fayetteville bar is inviting you to celebrate Saturday with drink and food deals starting at 10a.
- AMP'ed: Swing by the Rogers Walmart Amp tonight or tomorrow for an outdoor Happy Hour concert series. Proceeds go to support Ghost Light Recovery Fund.
- JerryBerry: 2021's first spring music festival is happening today and tomorrow in Eureka Springs.
- Volunteer opportunity: The 16th edition of the West Fork White River Clean up is taking place tomorrow from 9a-Noon.
Have a great weekend, and we will see you Monday!