The weekend is back, and so are some staples of the region. If you've been looking for a fun way to unwind over the next couple days, look no further.
- More to the market: Local farmer's markets are always a favorite. Visit any downtown, and you're in for an experience.
- K9 and wine: Bring your family and 4 legged friend to Sassafras Vineyard this weekend for Dog Days of Summer.
- Music Fest: Chamber Music Fest continues through Saturday with plenty of other live music options as well.
- Outdoor film series: CBMAA is inviting people over to watch The Goonies outside tonight.
- Bark at the ball park: Sunday, the NWA Naturals invite you and your furry friends to the ball park.
- Tour de Frida: An art tour on bikes presented by Latinas Bikes is taking place tomorrow in Fayetteville.
- Hip Hop Cares: An event with 100% going to charity, local artists showoff their music for a good cause.
- Weekend of vaccines: Still need your first or second shot - find a location convenient to you.
Enjoy the weekend, and we'll catch you right back here on Monday!