Happy Friday, NWA! There's a lot going on this weekend around the region, here is what we recommend checking out:
- World of dance: The Botanical Garden of the Ozarks is hosting a free international music and dance festival on Sunday.
- Oktoberfest: Natural State Beer Co. fundraiser is on Saturday with local brews, games, and food.
- Game day: Arkansas Football takes on Georgia Southern Saturday at 3p in Fayetteville.
- Get your cracker jacks: You can watch the Northwest Arkansas Naturals play the Springfield Cardinals every day this weekend.
- Head bobbin: Live music at the Railyard, the Butterfield Stage, and Prairie Street. As per usual.
- Art Up: There's a pop-up art market this Friday and Saturday in Rogers.
- Student of the outdoors: It's Nature Weekend at Crystal Bridges and there is an array of wonderful ways get outside and learn.
- Doing our part: The City of Fayetteville is hosting a clean up day on Saturday as opportunity for us to give back to our beautiful home.
Have a great weekend, and we'll see you Monday!