It's finally here - Halloween weekend - and SO much is going on. Here are a few of the fun things you could do over the weekend.
- Rock: JJ's Live is having a Halloween themed night of "frighteningly good" 90s jams tomorrow.
- Chili: Grab your jackets and start the holiday off right with Scare-o-tonin Sunday at Airship!
- Classic: Stop by Downtown Springdale's Halloween Fest for candy, games, and more!
- Day of the Dead: Switch it up and learn about a Mexican American holiday with the start of Dia de Muertos celebrations on Sunday.
- Mural: Check out Crystal Bridges' pop-up experience at the last Bentonville Farmers Market Saturday.
- Jam out: Live music is all over NWA this weekend. As always, you can't go wrong.
- Cycle: Pedaler's Pub is claiming they have the proper way to celebrate Halloween...
- Party: For those of you 21+, a haunted boogie bash will be at The Wishing Willow.
- And more: Here are a couple more lists for you to make your weekend plans: 1 and 2.
Have so much fun, stay safe, see ya Monday!