Welcome to December!! There are plenty of festivities going on this weekend, here are a few:
- Down the street: The last Christmas Parade being put on by Downtown Rogers Inc. is tonight, so go and give it a last hoorah!
- Farther: Other Christmas Parades this weekend will be in Pea Ridge, Gravette, Siloam Springs, and Eureka Springs.
- Knick knacks: The Momentary and Fifth St. Studio are putting on a Holiday Market today from 5-10p.
- Rollin': Go see the decorated Jeeps parading in the streets of Eureka Springs!
- Two tires: The 3rd out of 4 ALL cross race days is in Rogers this Saturday. Registration is open all day today and tomorrow.
- And a show: Explore a new place and jam to some live music.
- Sing: Listen to Caroling on the Creek at the Shiloh Square.
- Hop: Dress up like Santa or an Elf and bar crawl at SantaCon.
- He's a mean one: Meet the Grinch and other Whos at the Whoville Extravaganza!
Have fun this weekend! See you Monday!