Happy spring weekend to you! Here are some happenings in the region we think are worth checking out:
- Crawls: It’s St.Patrick’s Day weekend, which means pub crawls in Fayetteville and in Springdale with the Natural State Roller Derby!
- Fans unite: Dress up and get a little nerdy at a couple of conventions in Fayetteville and Rogers this weekend.
- Back outside: The Fayetteville Farmers’ Market will return to the Fayetteville square this Saturday.
- Green on the streets: Go see the St.Patrick’s Day Parade in Eureka Springs tomorrow!
- Summer planning: Bentonville Brewing Co. is featuring outdoor recreation organizations and hosting a celebration of the great outdoors and a great new beer on Sunday.
- Exhibition: The Springdale Gun & Knife Show is this weekend.
- Rock the night away: Soul Nite is returning to the Meteor Guitar Gallery in Bentonville on Saturday evening. It will be sizzling with R&B and Soul music featuring Dee Dee Jones.
- Harmony: The Voices of Marcelito will be performing live at The Jones Center tomorrow.
- Car show: Cars and Coffee is happening in Springdale this Sunday at 9a.
Have fun, be safe, see you Monday!