There is a TON happening this weekend. With the beautiful weather and season, it was tough to narrow down our recommendations, but here is where we will be spending our time:
- Makers Market: Happening on Saturday 5th Street Studio will host its spring Makers Market from 2-7p as well as a Makers Market at Mt. Sequoyah in Fayetteville from 10a-4p.
- Pup stop: Speaking of Fayetteville, the Dickson Street Pup Crawl is scheduled for this Saturday from 2-6p. Registration is required.
- Wheels hot: Rogers Cycling Festival is this Saturday. It includes a kids crit, a group ride, and several vendors in the downtown Rogers.
- Under the roof: Home Sweet Home Festival begins tonight in Bentonville and includes over 40 artists in two nights! Tickets are required, but totally worth it.
- Head on: One the most unique annual events in NWA, the Ozark Demolition Derby is this weekend in Springdale.
- Green thumb: Botanical Garden of the Ozark's annual plant sale is this weekend down in Fayetteville. The event runs Friday-Saturday.
- On beat: If you ever are in doubt, check out KUAF's weekend music recap of all the live events in NWA here.
- Home grown: Finally, several if not all of the local Farmers' Markets are in full swing. Shop local this weekend and check them out here.
Have a wonderful weekend and we will talk to you Monday!