Happy weekend all! Here are some things going on over the next few days you might be interested in:
- Two wheels: Bike Fest is this weekend! If you’re not already participating in the events, there will be so much to watch, so head out to Bentonville!
- Freedom Festival: The UofA and NWA Juneteenth Committee are hosting multiple events this weekend across NWA, culminating in Sunday’s Freedom Festival to celebrate emancipation.
- Music: There will be a special Juneteenth Forest Concert Series concert tomorrow in the North Forest at Crystal Bridges.
- Booths: Stop by and support your local farmers and makers this weekend at your local Farmers' Markets.
- Mud pies: The whole family is invited to get messy at the 2nd annual Mess Fest on Saturday.
- Break a leg: The Arkansas Shakespeare Theatre is in Fayetteville this weekend performing Much Ado About Nothing at the Global Campus Theater.
- For a cause: Ride For a Healthier Tomorrow is going on right now, and it's a perfect excuse to be active this weekend.
As always, whatever you do, be safe and have fun! See you Monday!