It's one of the biggest weekends of the summer, and NWA is doing it right for America's birthday.
- "Berry" fun times: Spaceberry Music Festival is happening in Eureka Springs this weekend.
- Gully Park concert: The local, neighborhood concert is rescheduled for tonight in east Fayetteville.
- Lighting the sky: There is a long list of fireworks shows happening around the region that you can find here and here.
- WOZ: Women of OZ monthly flagship ride is this Saturday in downtown Bentonville.
- First Friday: Bentonville's monthly downtown First Friday event is tonight.
- Live music: NWA has plenty of opportunities for you to experience live music over the holiday weekend.
- New works: Check out the Momentary and Crystal Bridges new exhibits on display starting this weekend.
- Farmers markets: And finally, all the farmers markets will be in full swing this weekend. Located at your city's downtown square.
Enjoy the weekend, and we will see you TUESDAY.