It's Friday! There are a lot of fun happenings in the area this weekend.
- Home run: Fall baseball is back! The Razorbacks Fall Classic is tonight at 6p at Baum-Walker Stadium.
- Singing the brews: Sip a pint and sing the blues at Brews & Blues Happy Hour featuring musician DK Harrell tonight from 5:30-7:00p at The Pryor Center in Fayetteville.
- Plant a tree: Get something for your garden at the Dr. Compton Native Tree & Shrub Sale this Saturday from 7a-12p at 407 NE B St. in Bentonville.
- Women’s biking: The Women of OZ are meeting for their October Flagship Ride on Saturday at 2p at the Mama Bear Track. Bikers of all experience levels welcome!
- Artsy folks: The Downtown Springdale ART WALK is Saturday from 11a-6p. Pick up your ART WALK map at R McClintock Fine Woodworking Shoppe.
- Funnel cakes: Hop on carnival rides, experience agriculture, and enjoy live entertainment at The Benton County Fair going on through Saturday night.
- Hillberry Festival: Head out to Eureka Springs for the Hillberry Harvest Moon Festival at the Farm for some great music! The shows last through Sunday.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend, NW Arkansas! See you next week.