It’s Friday! Here are a few ideas for your weekend:
- Folk out: Enjoy three days of the best regional and national folk music during The Ozark Folk Festival this weekend, Nov 10-12, in Eureka Springs.
- We salute you: Prairie Grove Battlefield State Park will present a Veterans Day ceremony on Nov 11 from 8-9a.
- Starships: Multiple meteor showers will be visible this Saturday, Nov 12, and Hobbs State Park is hosting a viewing party beginning at 4:30p.
- Kickin it: Razorback Soccer earned its seventh straight bid to the NCAA Tournament and will face Missouri State in the first round tonight at 6:30.
- Jingle jangle: Shop, mingle, and maybe even have a Hallmark moment during the NWA Holiday Market this weekend, Nov 11-12 at the NWA Convention Center in Springdale.
Stay warm out there! See you on Monday.