Truth is, you should probably consult your mom before you make any plans this weekend. While you're out and about picking up those last-minute flowers for her, be sure to take some time for yourself. Here's what we're prescribing:
- Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys: On Saturday, the demolition derby will take place at the Rodeo of the Ozarks. Get tickets here.
- Party for a cause: Head to the AMP for Happy Hour in the newly renovated Choctaw Plaza. It's NWA's favorite patio party - proceeds go to support the Ghost Light Recovery Fund.
- Bella Vista Farmer's Market: The Bella Vista Farmer's Market will return starting Sunday, May 9, in the parking lot of Village Center.
- Find your treasure: Join Lost & Found's Backyard Flea Market for a one-day outdoor shopping event in Downtown Springdale. It's Mother's Day approved!
- The Little Craft Show: Head to Downtown Springdale on May 8th for an outdoor celebration filled with local and regional makers, live music, food, drinks, and art!
- First Friday: It's that time of the year again, block parties every First Friday in Downtown Bentonville!
- Movin' & Groovin': Ten local bands are set to perform at a benefit concert and one-day music festival called CydStock this Saturday, May 8 at Prairie Street Live in Fayetteville.
- Mother's Day: Don't forget to call your mothers on Sunday or even better, take them out to a nice brunch at one of these locations.
Have a great weekend and see you Monday!